Fermentation Suite & CIP System
A trusted global leader in veterinary medicine required the services of BFC Technologies to assist with increasing their production capacity at an existing facility. In support of the expansion, BFC provided a fully integrated fermentation system along with a dedicated CIP skid. We believe it is our commitment during the conceptual design phase of a project that renders a more efficient design-build approach and, ultimately an effective process solution. Our team collaborated with our client throughout the project and went above and beyond performing a vigorous FAT to ensure efficient site commissioning.
- Design, fabricate, and commission a fermentation suite consisting of Fermentor, Media Tank, Harvest Tank, Media-Harvest Tank, Sump Tank, Material Lift; and a CIP System.
- System to be delivered on a fast track basis.
- System needed to be ready and installed on site for the preplanned plant shutdown
- Site Installation & Startup was extended due to Covid-19 travel restrictions
- Due to the limited time available for commissioning on site, our FAT needed to be vigorous
- Delivered a fully integrated system that met project objectives
- System was delivered on time and within budget despite limitations due to Covid-19
- Leveraged BFC’s Site Acceptance Tests to minimize qualification activities